We go beyond
A Certified B Corporation is a business that has undergone a rigorous assessment process and is then recognised by B Lab as meeting high standards of social and environmental practices and performance. B Corp Certification is more than a mark and we are proud to be part of it!
B Corp Month
This year, B Corp Month is centred around going beyond the status quo and taking meaningful action to transform the economic system.
The "We Go Beyond" theme for B Corp Month struck a chord with us. From the beginning, we have been committed to solving huge global problems while innovating for the planet.
What going beyond means to us
- Creating a workplace that is safe, inclusive, diverse and nurturing. We think this is possible and essential in every business
- Being fully transparent so our customers and community know exactly how we work and can join us in our evolution
- Prioritising complete circularity in our processes and not creating one problem to solve another so that the planet can heal and benefit from every step
- Not stopping at selling a product but educating a community that wants to make positive changes in the best way to do it
Let’s all go beyond
You can join us to build a better world and become changemakers by supporting and working with B Corp businesses. View the growing list of thousands of B Corps worldwide.
To celebrate B Corp Month, we have partnered with some of our favourite B Corps: InBed, Good Times, and Urth, to create a giveaway.
You'll win these goodies
— Urth Arkose 20L Modular Backpack (Sand)
- Head to Instagram and follow @great_wrap, @goodtimebody, @inbedstore, and @urth
- Like our B Corp Month competition post
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Share the competition post to your story
Multiple entries are welcomed. Entries close at 11.59 pm on 31 March 2023. The winner will be announced and contacted via Instagram DM on 1st April 2023. DM for full T&Cs.
With the incredible support from our community and growing business networks, we will continue to go beyond business as usual in as many ways as possible. How will you go beyond?